|Title:||Director, IT Solutions|
We are looking for a senior IT professional that can lead the development of a new practice configuring/deploying enterprise software. A senior level consultant with expertise in Business Intelligence (BI), enterprise software deployment (ERP, asset management, etc.) and/or other large software products. The ideal candidate would have the skills/interest in learning new products, the ability to work on client-service projects in the near term as a delivery professional, and the ability to lead growth of a client service practice (with support). This is an ideal opportunity for a senior level consultant from a large firm to help build a new practice with the support of an established but still relatively small company.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Support business development activities, particularly with federal government/DoD.
- Learn new software products (training provided) to the extent necessary to support new engagements.
- Near-term support of clients on consulting engagements providing technical, development and deployment support.
- Ability to manage needs of clients, partners and team members.
- Ability to evaluate new hires, attract talent and manage/build team of consultants with the goal of building a larger practice.
- Maintain a flexible attitude and approach to do whatever necessary to build a profitable practice.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit in growing a new practice area.
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for advanced computer/management education
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- 8+ years of professional consulting experience with enterprise software
- 4+ years of experience with one or more Business Intelligence tools like Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, OBIEE, Birst and QlikView.
- A DoD SECRET (or higher) security clearance is required.
- Regular work location would be in Chantilly, VA, but also would likely require some amount of onsite client support in the Washington, DC area or other potential locations.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.