|Title:||Sr. IT Program Manager|
Title: Sr. IT Program Manager
Rate: FLSA Exempt, GS 14-7 Equivalency
Location: Arlington, VA
Schedule: Full time, M-F, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM with a 1-hour lunch break
Travel: Travel is required
Clearance Level: Active Secret Clearance (DoD Preferred)
We currently have an opening on our team for an experienced Sr. IT Program Manager to support the Department of State at their offices in the High Threat Programs Directorate, Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS/HTP). The HTP Resource Management unit is responsible for providing financial management, program management, and policy guidance required to provide a safe and secure environment for the conduct of diplomacy at high threat/high risk (HTHR) posts. The DS/HTP Directorate leads the Bureau's security operations in our most critical threat posts around the world, coordinates strategic and operational planning for the Bureau, and drives innovation across the broad spectrum of DS missions and responsibilities.
- Plans and assists the DS’ International Programs Directorate (DS/IP) SharePoint Coordinator with the Security Management Console (SMC) and related SharePoint based tools and technologies that enable communication, collaboration, and information sharing between the DOS, DS/HTP, DS/IP and all USG facilities under Chief of Mission authority abroad.
- Coordinates with the DS/IP SharePoint Coordinator to ensure that the SMC meets the requirements of the organizations supported and operates on a continuous basis to provide highly effective information sharing, reporting, and analytical capabilities.
- Plans, develops, and implements policies, procedures, tools, systems, templates, guidance, activities, and infrastructure to optimize and strengthen DS/HTP business processes and practices both domestically and overseas. Manages the documentation of critical RSO business practices to promote and sustain an environment that drives continuous improvement in mission effectiveness.
- Leverages existing DOS enterprise tools to simplify the development of new applications, improving data sharing capabilities, and reducing overall costs.
- Proactively identifies projects with significant risks of failure or excessive costs and providing guidance to the DS/HTP Resource Manager on methods to implement corrective actions or project termination procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes established directives, policies, and procedures affecting RSO operations to identify opportunities to standardize guidance where possible.
- Provides advice and guidance to DS/HTP management, through the Resource Manager in the development and implementation of strategic plans that focus on the identification of improved business processes and practices that will enable RSOs to deliver the highest possible quality of services with an emphasis on adapting to rapidly changing environments.
- Acts as a liaison between DS/HTP internal offices and DOS technical offices (e.g., DS Chief Technology Office and Bureau of Information Resource Management). Coordinates with technical offices to obtain approvals of minor and major enhancements to HTP’s SharePoint applications.
- Provides strong analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills to solve complex problems while providing succinct and understandable solutions for the HTP Directorate.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are efficient and meet DS/HTP requirements. Prepares specifications for system changes and changes in coordination with technical offices.
- Ensures that all DS/HTP SharePoint applications are in full compliance with applicable DS and DOS systems security policies and standards.
- Creates organizational strategy for SharePoint roles and responsibilities including standards, best practices, site re-designs, and collaboration on web development projects.
- Works with DS/HTP staff to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Troubleshoots SharePoint or other software applications issues and assist DS/HTP personnel as needed.
- Leads DS/HTP & DS/IP migration efforts from SharePoint 2010 to Office 365 SharePoint 2016 as well as providing support for customers domestically and abroad.
- Requires occasional driving of government owned vehicles.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Must have at least 8 years of professional experience
- Must have at least 6 years of program analyst experience
- Must be a self-starter and be able to perform with broad guidance
- Ability to track and prioritize tasks and work independently and in a group environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and be able to interface effectively with senior officials; including ability to communicate solutions effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Advanced administrator experience with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Online, InfoPath 2010, InfoPath 2013, SharePoint 2010 Designer, SharePoint 2013 Designer
Raventek Solutions’ competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Raventek Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.