|Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Manager to support our government client headquartered in Falls Church, VA. This position provides critical programmatic support to the U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) and its three stateside regional health commands.
The National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2017 directed the military departments to transfer the administration of military treatment facilities (MTF) to the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The intent of this legislation was to eliminate duplication of effort, maximize efficiencies, and reduce headquarters personnel. Congress directed these changes to streamline the delivery of the health benefit while enabling the military departments to focus on readiness.
This contract will provide subject matter expertise to fill gaps in MEDCOM enabling the command to analyze data, identify real-time recommendations to increase readiness, and enhance MEDCOM's overall mission capabilities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform requirements analysis for a wide range of users in areas of office automation
- Present system designs for user approval at formal reviews
- Independently integrate software, interpret software test results, and recommend solutions for unsatisfactory test results
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system and life-cycle support, including maintenance, administration, and management
- Analyze and resolve difficult and complicated program support deficiencies
- Conduct independent technical investigations in systems design
- Coordinate and consolidate design efforts on major products
- May provide work leadership for lower level employees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Java script
- SharePoint (workflows)
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team of specialists involved in combining a multitude of very complex system and software packages
- Demonstrated ability to assess architecture and current hardware limitations, define and design complex system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Demonstrated ability to implement computer systems in a phased approach of requirements analysis and conceptual design, site survey, system design review, critical design review, installation, integration, and testing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with the Military Healthcare System, specifically U.S. Army Medical Command, is preferred.
- Qlik View or Qlik Sense
- Experience with Army Vantage
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 Workplace Safety Policy
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.