|Location:||Holloman AFB, NM|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
The deployment analyst supports the deployment manager ensuring quality project performance related to the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic health record (EHR) system at military treatment facilities. This includes supporting the coordination and completion of training projects. To accomplish this, you will:
• Provide overall direction to all project level activity and personnel interfaces with client personnel.
• Monitor performance indicators such as cost, timing and manpower loading.
• Coordinate with the Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction.
• Keep management informed of project status and deviations.
• Review project schedules, performance, and deliverables for correctness and ensure their progress in accordance with the assigned time line.
• Up to 20% travel
• Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects
• US Citizen with pubic trust clearance
• Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the military setting
• Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare environment
• Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military
• Operational (deployment) experience is a plus.
• Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) is a plus.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.