|Title:||Senior Engineer (EMS)|
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Five (5) years experience in Environmental Management System planning and execution as well as internal program evaluation and assessments.
• Navy and/or Marine Corps related experience is preferred.
• Minimum of a SECRET level Security clearance.
• Must have demonstrated strength in managing customer expectations, task prioritization, and daily interface with customers.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others.
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and public relations outreach.
• Must have strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a high energy level.
• Self-starter: bias for action, results oriented.
• Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
• Computer skills with proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Ability to work with a diversified work force.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.