|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Location:||Ft. Belvoir, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
• Enter data into the current CHESS Helpdesk tool
• Compile helpdesk data in weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
• Request updated to the CHESS IT e-mart website FAQs as needed
• Provide input to CHESS IT e-mart updates
• Resolve requests for assistance and SoNA submittals
• Secret security clearance
• 4 years of experience in helpdesk, communication or customer service environment.
• DoD/Army experience preferred.
• BA/BS preferred
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: