|Title:||EHR Project Integration Manager|
|Location:||Lackland AFB, TX (San Antonio)|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is looking to hire an experienced EHR Project Integration Manager to support our government client at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. The Project Integration Manager supports the Project Integration Manager ensuring quality project performance related to the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic health record (EHR) system at military treatment facilities. This includes supporting the coordination and completion of training projects.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide overall direction to all project level activity and personnel interfaces with client personnel
- Monitor performance indicators such as cost, timing, and manpower loading
- Coordinate with the Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction
- Keep management informed of project status and deviations
- Review project schedules, performance, and deliverables for correctness and ensure their progress in accordance with the assigned timeline
- Up to 20% travel
- Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects
- US Citizen with public trust clearance
- Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the military setting
- Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare environment
- Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military
- Operational (deployment) experience preferred
- Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) preferred
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: