|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Executive Protection Systems, LLC is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Executive Protection Systems is looking to hire a Security Clerk to support our government client in the Department of Justice's (DOJ) Justice Management Division (JMD) in Washington, DC. This position requires a Public Trust clearance.
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, highly observant and can identify discrepancies that others may overlook.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Main responsibility will be updating discrepancies reported in various databases.
- Records information in logs and in automated tracking systems or other electronic information or record keeping systems concerning files (e.g., adding, deleting, updating, modifying, and correcting tracking records; scanning files; checking files in and checking them out; transferring files; retiring files; recycling files; etc.)
- Researches information systems and finding aids to identify and locate files. Identifies, organizes, describes, and labels record materials, as necessary. Files documents into sections, create new file sections physically and on the electronic system, label files, and scan documents.
- Retrieves files and process them for delivery to requestors. Maintains files, including the removal of duplicate copies of records, the preparation of substitute closure forms when missing, the replacement of worn or improperly labeled folders, the redistribution of files on the shelves, etc
- Prepares files for transfer to other units or for retirement to the federal records center by labeling, listing, boxing, and otherwise processing them. Conducts regular shelf reading and other quality control inventories of files being maintained in all paper and electronic formats.
- Additional responsibilities will be identified as needed and will be clerical in nature.
- Public Trust Clearance
- 1 year of experience in data entry
- 1 year of experience typing technical information on a word processor at a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and editing skills
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: