|Title:||Enterprise Integration Engineer|
|Location:||MacDill AFB, FL|
|Security Level:||Top Secret|
The Enterprise Integration Engineer will:
- Assist with developing, integrating, and maintaining the LAN Architecture and segment architectures in support of the PMO. Assist with engaging with mission users and translating their requirements into detailed technical solutions.
- Support the promotion of sharing and reusing IT applications and solutions.
- Support the architecture and strategic design guidance of a collaborative sharing services program
- Coordinate boards and other technical working groups
- Develop and/or maintain guiding documents, such as mission service transition plans, and CONOPs.
- Support the development of mechanisms to implement improvements and efficiencies
- Collaboratively develops and maintains the SOFNET network testing and validation requirements for connectivity that are to be utilized for all the assets integrated at the C4 Tactical Integration Platform.
- Develops the baseline configuration testing and user evaluation plans that will be provided to all required Tactical Programs of Record for the various tactical network capabilities for PM led events of Validation, Resets, and Fieldings.
- Maintains a SIE interface capability so that SOFNET-U/S requirements for tactical systems are tracked and tested in the proper environments.
- Coordinates on-site USSOCOM HQ PEO-C4 Tactical Communications requirements and provides integration between C4 Test Platform Tactical testing needs and those images and systems required for integration for SOFNET-U/S.
- Serves as program subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of tactical network interoperability testing, baseline acceptance testing, user evaluation, and SOF C4 interoperability testing.
- At least 5 years of experience directly supporting PEO-C4 tactical communications programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills, working with a dynamic team
- Demonstrated communication skills in written and verbal formats
- Top Secret clearance required
The RavenTek Team offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
The RavenTek Team provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.