|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, design, and develop a wide variety of information materials (technical, promotional, informational, instructional), such as forms, labels, brochures, meeting and conference handouts, slides, logos, posters, and other presentation aids through a variety of media outlets such as websites, etc.
- Develop a system for scheduling and tracking requests for graphics/artwork to ensure timely and efficient completion of all work products.
- Use advanced desktop publishing, page layout, or typesetting software to design and develop high quality textual and graphic compositions to communicate.
- Generate manipulate, and integrate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video generated with automated tools into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Conduct studies, testing and evaluation of screen prototypes for functionality, ease of use, efficiency, and accuracy
- Plan and design visual information material including printed publications, multimedia, video, photography, exhibits, logos, signs, certificates, etc
- Conceptualizes and renders innovative, compliant proposal graphics
- Review, analyze, edit, rewrite and/or improve the quality of scientific/technical documents prepared by others in accordance with set standards
- Prepare illustrations, diagrams, charts, and PowerPoint slides for use in presentations, web-based information, pamphlets, and other communications media
- Design, develop, and/or enhance websites as required
- Manage content production process, content management, formatting and posting web content, and maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout government customer products and websites
- Design other visuals such as logos, mastheads, and illustrations for articles in technical manuals, health journals, and other publications using advanced desktop publishing, page layout, and/or typesetting software to design and develop high qualify textual and graphic compositions that communicate complex technical information
- Provide computer-generated materials for publications, presentations and infographics
- Write/edit technical documents including reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specs, guidelines, and other deliverables to meet contract requirements
- Problem solve difficult and complex issues requiring a broad and deep understanding of the relevant work
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all stakeholders
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 8–10 years of related experience
- 5+ years of experience with graphic design or visual communications projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro
- Experience with formatting data into visually appealing layouts and infographs
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud products)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Strong artistic ability, including desktop publishing experience, oral presentation development skills, and proposal development and writing
- Experience visualizing data into appealing layouts and multimedia products
- Ability to turn around graphics quickly and help authors translate complex concepts into effective visuals
- Flexibility to work independently with minimal supervision, and also collaborate in a team environment
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical and time-management skills
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.