|Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) companies are the business arm of the Seneca Nation of Indians. SNG consists of a parent company, Seneca Holdings, LLC, and several subsidiary small businesses. SNG is dedicated to providing high-quality professional services to our government and private sector clients.
The Senior Financial Analyst is part of a team supporting the Defense Health Program (DHP) funded by Defense Health Agency. This role will support the modernization and integration of the financial management systems and processes to provide a complete range of financial and cost information needed for the Military Health System (MHS). This team will assist the financial office front office with executing effective management and reporting of financial position through the dissemination of quality information for planning, budgeting, and accountability of the Defense Health Agency Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs). As the joint, integrated combat support agency, DHA is also responsible for streamlining all policy, procedures and workflows. The Senior Financial Analyst will lead efforts to produce policy and governance documents on enterprise-wide DHA guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Uniform Business Office and Revenue Cycle Management day-to-day operations
- Support the creation and revision of Standard Operating Procedures
- Support the governance process within the UBO and revenue cycle management office, including scheduling meetings, attending meetings, and following up on open items.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Economics or equivalent, MA preferred
- At least 10 years of job-related experience
- Ability to demonstrate expert knowledge in applicable areas of finance.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in policy and/or governance writing.
- Must be eligible for a NAC/Public Trust Security clearance.
- Familiarity with the Military Health System
- Experience with business process reengineering of financial systems, workflows, policies and procedures
- Thorough understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Cost Accounting Standards Board (CASB) and other applicable government regulations
- Experience working at DHA
- Experience writing procedural and technical manuals
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work
- Must be organized, self-motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Possess and acute awareness of organizational cultures and political savviness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, MS Project, MS Office and Excel.
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM®)
The Seneca Nation Group offers a competitive benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
The Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.