|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
- Provide information technology support, development, maintenance and technical competency in all aspects of information management systems related to the functions of the Personnel Security Section (ISR). Make recommended changes based on research and developments in the field of information technology (IT).
- Analyze data extracted from queried reports for staff tasking or correction. Assist in the development/management of automated interfaces and communications links between ISR and other DEA offices and external agency systems to improve the efficiency of ISR programs. Serve as a backup to ISR’s systems administrator and liaison for the Office of Personnel Management's Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing system for the electronic submission of background investigation forms.
- Possess role as database administrator for the Department of Justice, Justice Security Tracking Adjudication Record System. Responsible for portal administration, user community coordination, content channel development, and third party application integration. Maintain ISR’s page on DEA’s internal website. Conduct quality review of information maintained within ISR electronic library. Train staff on use of various computer systems and programs. Attends and participates in professional working group meetings and conferences on behalf of ISR.
- Serves as liaison between ISR and the DEA Office of Information Systems in preparing design and implementation plans for new or revised systems. Coordinates the expansion or modification of systems to serve new purposes or to improve work flow. Defines the goals of database systems and devises flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs. Ensures all user requirements are incorporated into system upgrades and new systems. Monitors the execution of testing and implementation plans. Conducts post-implementation evaluation of systems to determine performance, adequacy, and possible problem areas. Maintain inventory of ISR hardware and software.
- Assist in the development of operational policies, plans and procedure for IT systems processing multiple applications. Provides staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems. Exercises considerable discretion to evaluate and solve complex operational and technical problems involved in the administration of specialized programs. Reviews and analyzes data queried from security systems and make recommended corrections. Design and develops various unique or standardized reports which may be required to supplement existing systems in order to accommodate the increasing demands for personnel security information. Populates and maintains databases and generates a variety of reports on demand.
- Provides guidance to address problems and concerns within the organization and develops recommendations and alternative solutions to minimize and resolve disputes while maintaining or promoting the efficiency of the organization. Work with senior specialists and managers to develop alternative strategies and assess tradeoffs between conflicting requirements, such as issues arising from the implementation of new or revised information management systems and databases.
- Collects relevant information from many sources, some of which are difficult to access. Makes authoritative recommendations.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in programming or systems analysis experience. Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Applicants must be a US citizen.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.