- Manage and mentor team members who are creating and modifying training and education products in support of the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center's (DLIFLC) Global Language Online Support System.
- Provide excellent service to our client through frequent and clear communication.
- Successfully manage remote team members.
- Ensure quality measures are met for all deliverables.
- Provide the government with all deliverables for review.
- Address government comments/suggestions and resubmit deliverables when necessary.
- BA/BS in business, management, foreign language studies, or linguistics (especially applied linguistics).
- Minimum of 15 years experience with at least 10 years of demonstrated management experience or project level management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Occasional travel will be required
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of instructional design.
- Understanding of copyright requirements in training products.
- Knowledge and understanding of Section 508.
- Experience leading courseware development projects in foreign languages.
- Experience with online content management systems.
- PMP certification.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.