|Title:||Site Integrator/Training Roles Manager Hybrid|
|Location:||Whidbey Island, WA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is seeking a Site Integrator to be assist with ensuring the successful execution of the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic health record (EHR) software to military treatment facilities. The site integrator is focused on setting up the Informatics Steering Committee (ISC), performing workflow reviews and managing the Start Stop Continue (SSC) document through deployment of the new system. The goal is to mitigate as much of the SSC as possible to greatly reduce the number of Issue Resolution tickets after go live. After go live, they are focused on issue resolution activities and continuing to work with the ISC. To accomplish these tasks you will:
• Assist in the establishment of the site ISC in accordance with the DHA ISC Policy.
• Facilitate and participate in site Informatics Steering Committee activities.
• Support deployment activities, business process adoption, and report/metrics activities.
• Act as a change agent to instill and sustain positive change within the command as related to MHS GENESIS.
• Liaison between the Site, DHA, FC /HI, Implementation team, and DHMSM PMO.
• Recognize and document emerging risks.
• Assist with current state workflow capture and map and gap of current state to future state workflows.
• Provide map and gap report to site ISC and DHA HI.
• Manage, coordinate, and maintain all local service tickets associated with MHS Genesis applications and medical devise connections.
• Collaborate with local Military Treatment Facility (MTF), Solution Owners, Super Users, and DHA FC / HI on troubleshooting technical issues related to MHS Genesis applications and connectivity.
• Communicate ticket resolution to the end user(s), stakeholders and staff.
• Coordinate and facilitate peer expert meetings.
• Assist the Chief Medical Informatics Office (CMIO) personnel in facilitating ISC meetings.
• Identify ISC top ten tickets, as directed and voted upon by the ISC.
• Attend Peer Expert, ISC, Ticket Triage, HI Training Sync and DHA HI ISC telephone consults.
• Perform daily analysis of ticket status and report numbers and percentages to the local MTF.
• Scribe for the ISC to ensure meeting minutes are captured and published.
• Up to 20% travel
• Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects
• US Citizen with pubic trust clearance
• Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the military setting
• Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare environment
• Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military
• Operational (deployment) experience is a plus.
• Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) is a plus.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.