|Title:||Personnel Adjudication Specialist II|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Review, evaluate, and adjudicate background investigation reports in accordance with suitability and security guidelines.
2. Determine the adequacy and completeness of background investigations and other means by which data were collected.
3. Evaluate the authenticity, veracity, and pertinence of the data to the case at hand.
4. Request additional investigation or develop other information if needed.
5. Make recommendations on whether security clearances should be granted, suspended, revoked, or denied. Make recommendations for Public Trust and Homeland Security Presidential Directive-12 (HSPD-12) approvals.
6. Testify at formal hearings regarding the clearance processes, criteria, and justification for adverse decisions, if required.
7. Assist in the development of personnel security guidelines, procedures, and other materials.
8. Provide authoritative information and assistance to agency officials.
1) A minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of personnel security and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of formal education and experience (6 years of directly related experience will substitute for education).
2) In-depth knowledge of investigative requirements for the performance of an adjudication of the personnel security background investigation.
3) Hands-on experience that demonstrates subject matter expertise in one or more functional areas related to personnel security, suitability, and adjudication of background investigations
4) Professional training and certifications (i.e.,: Essential of Suitability Adjudications Program (ESAP) Training, Fundamentals of Suitability for Suitability and Fitness Adjudicators; Adjudications for National Security etc)
5) Written and oral communications skills.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: