|Title:||Senior Contract Specialist|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Contract Specialist....
Duties and Responsibilities
- development and preparation of pre-award SOWs, SOOs and other requirements documents.
- Assist in researching and drafting specifications and standards, including PWSs
- Develop performance measures, provide consultation and recommendations; and coordinate requirements documents
- Provide advice and recommendations for all elements in acquisition plans, including approaches, options, strategies, risks, contracting methods, competition, sources, cost, milestone schedule, etc.
- Research existing government-wide contracts for available products and services.
- Evaluate different approaches to and sources for acquisition support.
- Research available suppliers and compare services and costs of obtaining support.
- Assist with Economy Act applicability determinations.
- Provide assistance to the program offices in preparing IGCEs.
- Research and analysis of past purchases of similar products or services, current market value of the products or services, other agency purchases of similar products and services.
- Assist in conducting market research to identify potential sources and contract vehicles.
- Conduct market surveys and prepare written documentation of market research.
- Support program offices in documenting small business capability analysis.
- Prepare FedBizOpps and other electronic posting announcements.
- Assist in evaluation process and assure written documentation to support both informal and formal source selection procedures.
- Prepare RFQs and RFPs and assure all solicitations include appropriate terms and conditions.
- Prior to release of solicitation, verify that funds are available and obtain legal concurrence.
- Release solicitation by electronic posting, email, fax or mail.
- Work with evaluators and the contracting Officer (CO) to identify prenegotiation objectives and assist with offerors' discussions.
- Prepare final contract award documents for task and delivery orders and stand-alone contracts,and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) designation letters.
- Obtain legal concurrence. Distribute contract to appropriate parties.
- Report contract actions either directly into the Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS).
- Prepare appropriate documentation for contract modifications, including the exercise of options, and contract, delivery order, task order close-outs.
- Monitor contractor performance, including schedules and milestones.
- Monitor contractor compliance with terms of the contract, including site visits and labor interviews.
- 10+ years experience working in a government acquisition office.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or similar related field.
- Must have experience with major IT acquisitions.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.