|Title:||Management Analyst (Workforce Planning)|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Contract Scope: Provide policy planning and analysis of the agency’s workforce to develop, implement, and sustain an effective workforce to support the agency’s missions and goals. This includes the development of databases, analytical tools, processes and procedures that enable the agency to leverage the skills and talents of agency employees in order to be support the Department of Defense. Require a basic knowledge of Federal HR programs including, but not limited to: federal civil service recruitment, employees’ benefits and leave provisions for Federal employees as well as civilian HR information systems and services used to develop reports and presentations and respond to inquiries. Experience in organizational change and change management is highly desired. This position requires a practical knowledge of the purposes, methods, and techniques of management analysis and/or the policy hierarchy and tools of the Department of Defense.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop lists, marketing materials, and presentation to agency senior leaders.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative assessments of large amounts of data.
- Conduct data research, business and statistical analysis, and design statistical data reports and presentations using MS Office applications.
- Develop staff packages in support of work produced and enter those actions into the documentation management and control system, SharePoint, and agency tracking systems to include Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS) and the Defense Medical Human Resource System (DMHRSi).
- Track actions from entry into the system through signature to distribution.
- Assist with the planning, development and completion of milestones for projects and initiatives.
- Provide statistical analysis, data research and reporting, and other business analysis related support functions as it relates to workforce planning, strength management, and succession planning.
- Apply a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of program effectiveness to include developing and conducting mathematical, statistical, and other analyses of issues affecting workforce planning, succession planning, workforce demographics, career planning and workforce development, strength management, survey results, and process maps.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of experience or Master's degree plus 3 years of experience.
- Require a basic knowledge of Federal HR programs.
- Experience with workforce planning, strength management, and succession planning.
- Experience working in a military medical environment.
- Familiarity with DoD task management systems and SharePoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop databases, analytical tools, and policies.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of a Management Analysis.
- Ability to multi-task effectively with our without a team environment.
- Experience with working and briefing senior executive staff members.
- Intermediate to expert level with Microsoft Office products.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.