|Title:||Site Integrator/Help Desk Analyst|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Solutions, LLC is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is looking to hire a Help Desk Analyst to support the USCG in Hampton, VA. This position requires a Public Trust clearance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Support ticket resolution activities.USCG) Program Management Office (PMO) Incident Management Team for DHMSM Super Users; and Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (USCG) Queue Managers; LPDH Partnership for Defense Health (Leidos, DHA, and USCG); GSCDHA Centralized Service Desk; Defense Health Agency Global Service Desk (USCG between the Liaison tUSCG) Military Health System (MHS) GENESIS Sustainment Training project and assist the USCGthe United States Coast Guard (
- Provide alignment support between DHA and USCG PMO; and Incident Management Teams and Super User/Functional Governance entities for USCG ticket management and resolution activities.
- Monitor all USCG tickets within DHA and USCG incident management and reporting tools to identify engagement triggers and targets for resolution engagement and follow-up.
- Perform analysis of USCG ticket statuses and report information related to specific tickets escalated to DHA for resolution, as required.
- Contribute information and status updates to the monthly summary report provided to USCG and DHMSM PMO for all tickets with engagement triggers identified and/or that follow-up action has been performed on during the monthly reporting period.
- Attend USCG and DHA helpdesk and ticket-related meetings and telephone consults to provide information, as needed.
- Ensure USCG Liaison and USCG stakeholders are aware of ticket management risks and upcoming events, changes, and other important factors related to helpdesk and ticketing support activities.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience supporting helpdesk and service/support ticket activities and computer information systems, tools, software installs, and upgrades.
- Familiarity with MHS GENESIS and/or Cerner Millenium Electronic Health Record (EHR) software; ideally, in a helpdesk or IT support capacity.
- Ability to maintain an appropriate degree of knowledge, skill, and ability to provide functional support and perform system status checks (as needed) during system trouble ticket resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and English medical terminology.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: