|Title:||HR Management Analyst (Policy & Performance Mgmt.)|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is looking to hire an HR Management Analyst to support the Defense Health Agency in Falls Church, VA.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assists in monitoring and establishing suspense dates, drafting and final preparation of evaluations
- Provide assistance to customers on the use of electronic evaluations and support forms. Assists in managing the civilian rating schemes for all civilian personnel to include General Schedule GS-15 and below and senior executive-level personnel
- Assist in developing training content for all phases of the performance management life cycle
- Advise, recommend, and implement changes to processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure award recommendation is entered into the awards database for tracking and monitoring
- Query the database and develops reports to assist in the management of the awards program
- Answer and resolve questions regarding the criteria for awards, level of awards, and content of awards
- Advise whether awards are technically sufficient, and forward to the appropriate approval authority
- Review all award recommendations for administrative accuracy and completeness
- Ensure quality control of each award
- Collect, compile, and analyze annual statistical data on the number and type of approved decorations
- Assess trends and anticipates surges; provide pertinent data to the awards manager and leadership as required
- Reference OPM, DoD and DCPAS performance appraisal regulations
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of experience
- Understanding of HR policies and Procedures
- Familiarity with the full DoD performance appraisal cycle
- Experience working with senior level DoD personnel
- PHR or SPHR Certification
- Experience administering HR Performance Review Systems
- Experience with the following systems:
- Experience creating SharePoint content
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: