- Actively update, maintain, and monitor all aspects of cloud-based applications (e.g., Office 365 solutions and applications such as Teams, Flow, PowerApps, OneDrive, Forms, Bookings, SharePoint, etc.)
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure
- Conduct regular system audits and inventory
- Provide support services to staff for complex, technical and configuration issues via email or phone in a timely, courteous, and professional manner including: o hardware issues including laptops, desktops, phones, printers, other peripherals; and o software issues including Windows OS, O365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and various software applications
- Manage Office 365 security administration in collaboration with Security
- Maintain Office 365 solutions that focus on workflow, document management, and content creation for web-focused business teams. • Stay current on Office 365 changes, updates and new Microsoft releases for Office 365 and related products
- Ensure effective use of existing applications and deliver new solutions on time and with high quality
- Perform application maintenance, e.g. system parameters, user permissions, etc.
- Identify trends and look for efficiencies to resolve common issues
- Establish best practices through the entire help desk support process
- Create training and/or How-to materials
- Manage and maintain computer hardware and software systems
- Bachelor' Degree in Computer Science, related field or 5+ years' experience in information technology field with 3 years of experience supporting Office 365 applications
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security using Active Directory, Azure AD, Autopilot, Intune, and Office 365 Online groups
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and networking concepts
- Experience in the development of technical and user documentation
- Basic scripting and development skills using PowerShell
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: