|Title:||Training Roles Manager|
|Location:||Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is seeking a Training Roles Manager to support the successful execution of the deployment of the MHS Genesis electronic health record (EHR) system to military treatment facilities. In this role, you will request training domain accounts for end users, request MHS GENESIS actual accounts for end users, schedule instructor led training (ILT), train/manage RSTs and CSTs, manage JKO, and load computer based training (CBT) for end users. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assign classrooms/computer rooms for training and provide calendar invites.
• Manage training rosters, user role assignments, and load provider credentials.
• Forecast manpower requirements for trainers (trainer staff onsite).
• Track and facilitate action items related to implementation and sustainment.
• Support site scheduled events deployment activities, and sustainment planning.
• Support and facilitate gap analysis of events’ output data.
• Submit tickets to initiate MHS Genesis account creation and provisioning for end users.
• Assist with preparing instructional aids and materials such as end user training agendas, tent cards, and JKO competencies.
• Initializes Train Domain access before scheduled ILTs events.
• Verify end user role and clinic responsibilities to ensure correct MHS Genesis My Experience roles are assigned adequately.
• Evaluate end user duties to identify specialized bolt-on privileges necessary to end user roles/accounts.
• Evaluate and identify deficiencies of MHS Genesis roles.
• Troubleshoot end user role issues.
• Provide feedback identifying role adjustment with Solution Owners.
• Collaborate with the Training Coordinator, End Users and Solution Owner to ensure optimization of the roles in MHS Genesis.
• Submit service tickets to enhance role efficacy when necessary.
• Up to 20% travel
• Three years’ experience supporting healthcare initiatives and projects
• US Citizen with pubic trust clearance
• Electronic Health Record experience, preferably in the military setting
• Three years’ experience working in the military healthcare environment
• Understanding of the unique informatics architecture of the military
• Operational (deployment) experience is a plus.
• Clinical experience (i.e. RN or HM) is a plus.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.