|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is seeking a highly motivated Data Analyst to support our government client headquartered in Falls Church, VA. This position provides critical programmatic support to the U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) and its three stateside regional health commands. This position can be located in San Antonio, TX (preferred), Falls Church, VA or remote.
The National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2017 directed the military departments to transfer the administration of military treatment facilities (MTF) to the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The intent of this legislation was to eliminate duplication of effort, maximize efficiencies, and reduce headquarters personnel. Congress directed these changes to streamline the delivery of the health benefit while enabling the military departments to focus on readiness.
This contract will provide subject matter expertise to fill gaps in MEDCOM enabling the command to analyze data, identify real-time recommendations to increase readiness, and enhance MEDCOM's overall mission capabilities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Elicits, analyzes, validates and documents business, organizational and/or operational requirements to support the business needs of stakeholders including Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs).
- Develops solutions driven by requirements and supported by data to include statistical analysis, research design and decision support in order to improve decision making and business practices at all levels of the organization.
- Performs statistical studies and complex retrievals of medical data for stakeholders including Military Treatment Facilities.
- Serves as consultants and trainers on MTF operations and health data analysis.
- Assists in the communication of US Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) policies to the field by providing explanations of the analysis upon which the policies are based.
- Conduct research and analysis on proposed decisions to determine the financial impact on the RHC.
- Utilize Cost Benefit Analyses and/or Business Case Analyses to identify solutions that provide the greatest value.
- Conduct studies/analysis to inform senior leadership decisions necessary to achieve MEDCOM / RHC strategic priorities.
- Provide timely data-driven answers to address stakeholder queries.
- Assess the effectiveness of RHC programs and determine ways to enhance/improve the program.
- Build dashboards with data visualization applications such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Data Science or another related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years of experience in supporting financial management, business process reengineering, data analytics, or financial management systems implementation initiatives.
- Demonstrates abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of firm services; preparing concise, accurate documents.
- Experience with using Microsoft SharePoint portal sites and providing document management support.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Possess an acute awareness of organizational cultures and political savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, MS Project, MS Office and Excel.
- Provide additional information that is requested (i.e., nice to have) for the requisition.
- Experience with the DoD, ideally within the Military Health System and/or US Army Medical Command (MEDCOM).
- PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Scrum Master or related certification
- Demonstrates knowledge of DoD PPBES
- Previous experience with the Military Healthcare System, specifically U.S. Army Medical Command, is preferred.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.