|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with and respond to inquiries from newly on-boarded employees regarding company and project policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with project team regarding employee travel requirements and schedule.
• Communicate travel schedule to employees and assist with their travel reservations (airfare, lodging, car rental, etc.)
• Serve as a liaison between employees and company’s third-party travel agency.
• Review third-party travel agency’s bookings for accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and company policy adherence.
• Provide travel coordination/support 24/7 (as needed) for the duration of employee travel.
• Track employees travel schedule to ensure all travel expense reports are promptly submitted after the end of travel.
• Review employee expense reports to ensure adherence to U.S. Federal Travel Regulations (FTR), as well as, internal company travel polices.
• Ensure expense amounts are accurate and required receipts, statements, justifications, etc. are attached to the expense reports.
• Work with employees to update expense reports if needed.
• Assist with maintaining/updating travel policy documents.
• Respond to employee inquiries regarding travel and reimbursement policies.
• Prepare monthly travel invoices.
• Provide administrative support as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: