|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Contract Scope: Support the following HR functional areas: HR Operations – Staffing, Recruitment, Retention, Compensation, Pay-Setting, Placement and Classification; Employee and Labor Relations, Workforce and Succession Planning, HR Policy and Strategic Operations, HR Performance Management and Evaluations, HR Awards and Recognition, HR Automation and Information Systems Support (HRISP).
Duties and Responsibilities
Experience supporting a human resources organization in the federal government is strongly preferred.
- Provide task and operational support to federal civilian HR staffing, classification and related personnel actions under operating federal civilian HR systems, including, but not limited to:
- Developing job opportunity announcements.
- Reviewing and classifying position descriptions in accordance with federal and OPM classification standards.
- Developing compensation recommendations.
- Support staffing and compensation tasks.
- Conduct analyses, training, onboarding/outprocessing, consultative services, and process improvements.
- Initiate security requests.
- Provide written justification for pay setting and classification products.
- Write job announcements.
- Review certificates of eligibility for accuracy and adherence to procedures.
- Develop staffing requirements sufficient to recommend to managers and take the appropriate course to follow in the staffing process, such as outside recruitment, merit promotion, and reassignments.
- Initiate request for personnel action (RPA) and completes all follow-up action(s), including job analysis, identifying best qualified applicants, and processing candidates for support positions as appropriate.
- Ensure that management packages for personnel actions are in accordance with applicable regulations and policies.
- Provide advice and guidance to HRD managers and supervisors on various stages of the hiring process.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: