|Title:||Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer|
- Evolve continuous integration\continuous deployment (CI\CD) toolsets and methodologies to maintain consistent environments and automate deployments.
- Design, code, and test automation and tools in accordance with best practices and coding standards. Identify dependencies and risks, proposing solutions that optimize trade-offs between time, cost, and scope.
- Create scripts to automate processes in various languages (e.g: Python, C#, .NET, BASH).
- Support enterprise DevOps, automation, and CI/CD tools (e.g: Ansible, Jenkins, etc.).
- Monitor and configure an enterprise-grade container platform service (e.g: OpenShift).
- Build/Maintain serverless and containerized systems and services within AWS environment.
- Install and Maintain SSL/TLS Certificates for a wide array of software solutions.
- Minimum of a Computer Science Bachelors or related computer degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an IT organization in roles such as Developer, System Administrator (Linux), Systems Analyst and other Infrastructure and Software support-based roles.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting production applications throughout the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with platform monitoring tools like Splunk, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus, and Dynatrace.
- US Citizenship required and must be able to obtain a Security Clearance
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: