|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Mission: The mid-level program manager (PM) will play both a leadership and supporting role within the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) operations team. The PM will be responsible for leading the successful performance of service contracts with federal government customers. The PM will manage the entire contract lifecycle, from contract award and kickoff, ongoing operations and eventual contract closeout. To be successful, they will need to strategically support onsite contract program managers managing the day-to-day operations by providing the oversight, support and corporate knowledge. The PM may also fulfill the role of the contract PM on smaller contracts or contracts where SNG has a subcontractor role. As with all other corporate team members, the PM will be expected to contribute to ongoing business development efforts and internal process improvement initiatives.
- Immediately, become a key member of the corporate operations team and serve as the main resource/PoC for 3 service contract program managers.
- On an ongoing basis, develop a corporate knowledge base of policies and procedures and stay up-to-date on any changes impacting the project teams.
- Within 3 months, manage contract administration over multiple contracts in coordination with project control and finance team members, ensuring completeness and accuracy in a timely manner.
- Manage contracts, including but not limited to, overseeing transition in activities, contract modifications, vendor subcontracts, purchase orders, accounts receivable, accounts payable, employee travel authorizations, employee expense reimbursements, and travel/other direct cost (ODC) budgets.
- Within 6 months, manage employee engagement on multiple service contracts.
- Support the contract program manager in team member training, recruiting and hiring, onboarding/offboarding, status changes, reviews, and professional development.
- Promote SNG to our team members and collect feedback on employee engagement initiatives.
- Within 9 months, develop contracting officer representative (COR), customer and other relevant stakeholder relationships on multiple contracts.
- A bachelors degree required, masters preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Federal Government Experience: Experience working with the federal government is critical to success, and the more experience the better. Experience overseeing the operations/execution of federal contracts is preferred. We consider a security clearance, PMP certification, advanced degrees and other certifications to be valuable assets.
- Specialization: We want you to have at least one area of specialization (e.g., industry, specific agency, technology) that will provide additional technical expertise to the contracts you oversee.
- Proactive Self-Starter: We are looking for you to lead operational activities in line with our strategy, and own opportunities from start to finish. We want you to be a leader and a doer. We want you to leverage your experience in the federal contractor space and focus on the highest-quality performance. You are someone who is always busy, efficient and productive.
- Team-First Mentality: We want you to have a desire and enthusiasm for working with the rest of the SNG team, as well as our partners and customers. Possessing a mission-focused, team-centric mentality is a value we reinforce with all leaders and team members.
- Growth Mindset: We are looking for someone who enjoys the process of getting better, as an individual and a member of teams. We want you to seek out the feedback that improves your ability to learn from experiences and grow as a professional.
- Kind, Humble, and Fun: We want you to be a person we enjoy collaborating with, spending time with, and investing in. You may be this person if you already invest heavily in those you work with, and if you consistently receive the feedback that you are a great colleague and teammate. A great sign is if people go out of their way to work with you, no matter the situation.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: