|Title:||Site Reliability Engineer|
- Minimum of a Computer Science Bachelors or related computer degree.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an IT organization in roles such as Developer, System Administrator (Linux), Systems Analyst and other Infrastructure and Software support-based roles.
- Situational awareness of SOCOM.
- Minimum Secret, TS/SCI preferred.
- Direct experience supporting SOCOM.
- Ability to work within a team towards a common mission.
- Strong analytic and communication skills.
- A mix of Software Development and Support roles.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.