|Title:||Help Desk Manager|
In this highly-visible and important role, the Help Desk Manager is responsible for managing a team of technicians. This role works closely with the Seneca Manager on-site and is responsible for improving and implementing the existing incident response and help desk procedures. The ideal candidate will have a continual service improvement focus and must be able to provide measurements of key performance indicators and critical success factors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and prioritize helpdesk tickets and promote and/or escalate incidents as needed
- Primary liaison between the helpdesk staff and other support contractors
- Provide hands on assistance for difficult or high impact technical issues
- Plan, coordinate and manage the activities of the Service Desk team with an on-going focus on enhancing customer relationships
- Receive, prioritize, assign, document and actively resolve end user help requests
- Provide direction to team to ensuring accurate and clear follow up on open tickets/issues
- Provide feedback regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Communicate the priority and level of service to the customer to ensure that services and expectations are clear
- Education: Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree (preferred) from an accredited institution in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related IT field is required. Five years of experience can be substitute for degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a DOD IT help desk. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Heat trouble ticketing system (required)IvantiProficiency with
- Experience supporting windows-based software systems with networking components.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose hardware and software malfunctions, troubleshooting user identified as well as network problems.
- Good organization skills and experience with developing staff schedules, equipment roll out plans, and tech refresh schedules.