|Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
The Senior Financial Analyst will:
- Ensure MHS business practice standardization and procedural compliance related to the preparation, validation, audit, submission and reporting of data, and adherence to CCAS
- Build, update, and improve products and lead the FPRS WG/CCAS team to ensure the work group meets the goal of its charter and that the CCAS technical manual is updated in a timely, efficient manner
- Provide administrative support allowing the FPRS WG Chair to effectively lead the WG
- Maintain the common cost accounting structure as follows:
- Continue to assess and identify all the current cost accounting components of the Departments Standard Financial Information Structure (SFIS). These are the basis for the MHS common cost accounting structure
- Continue to assess and identify the cost accounting structures down to the most discrete level of the following existing DoD Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems: the Army’s and DHA’s General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS); the Air force Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS)
- Continue to assess, analyze, and identify the common financial data and structure necessary in the following process and systems to:
- Successfully track all elements of the Departments Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution process (including all Budget Authority levels, Program Elements, and object class.
- Successfully track and account for all workload and expenditure of resources in the direct care system (using the Medical Expense Performance Reporting System/Expense Assignment System IV (MEPRS/EAS IV).
- Successfully track the expenditure of funds on medical equipment and supplies through the Defense Medical Logistics Supply System (DMLSS).
- Prepare a full list of variances in cost accounting structures, along with recommendations for which specific cost accounting element would be the most useful and appropriate for the MHS.
- Provide support to the Financial Performance and Reporting System (FPRS) WG meetings to include: researching issues; prioritizing findings; building presentations; documenting and tracking FPRS WG decisions; vetting Service inputs/materials; pulling historical execution data; providing trend analysis; and showing behavior changes (or lack thereof).
- Prepare the agenda and the minutes for the FPRS WG meetings.
- For issues presented at the FPRS WG provide a list of potential corrective actions with pros and cons, and recommend a most appropriate corrective action for final decision by the FPRS WG membership.
- Maintain the common cost accounting structure technical manual reflecting all updates and changes to cost elements to align with any OMB, OSD Comptroller, and FPRS WG decisions.
- Track FPRS WG decisions and provide analysis to demonstrate compliance or non-compliance with FPRS WG decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Economics or equivalent, MA preferred.
- At least 10 years of job-related experience.
- Ability to demonstrate expert knowledge in applicable areas of finance.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in policy and/or governance writing.
- Public Trust Security clearance.
- Experience with program cost/schedule control.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Cost Accounting Standards Board (CASB) and other applicable government regulations.
- Familiarity with the Military Health System.
- Experience writing procedural and technical manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment.
- Possess and acute awareness of organizational cultures and political savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, MS Project, MS Office and Excel.
- Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM®) desired.
- MS Access proficiency desired
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.