|Title:||Service Contract Analyst|
|Location:||Ft. Detrick, MD|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Active Favorable Tier I (NACI)|
• Assist and advise COR in collecting monthly surveillance surveys and annual performance assessment report (PAR) completions.
• Assist and advise PM/COR in monitoring contract obligations and expenditures per contract line item numbers for each contract or order or agreement.
• Assist and advise PM/COR of any excess funds able to be de-obligated to close-out contracts.
• Obtain PIEE view only access for modules including EDA and WAWF.
• Assist and advise PM/COR in monitoring and coordinating invoices from WAWF.
• Assist and advise PM/COR if any scope changes arise.
• Assist in contract review/renewal/termination with input from the PM/COR
• Obtain Contract Management Planning and Surveillance System access to analyze contract lifecycle and financial obligations.
• Coordinate logistical requirements for service contract meetings, teleconferences, bi-weekly meeting with Finance Resources Branch for Contract Status review.
• Develop, review, and distribute training materials to MTF SCM throughout the AFMS.
• Assist in briefing Service Contract processes at local SCM, Officer in Charge (OIC), Non Commissioned Officer in Charge workshops, symposiums and via teleconference as required.
• Assist in assessing MTF and Major Command (MAJCOM) issues and concerns, analyze issues for possible trends, and provide a recommendation to resolve or decrease negative trends and problem areas to COR.
• Have knowledge of the missions, roles, functions, organizational structures, and operation of the DoD, AF, and customer MAJCOMs that govern, interface with, and/or influence the acquisition process.
• Work with MAJCOM and budget office counterparts to obtain, monitor, and track organization’s funds
• Have knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), Air Force Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFFARS), contract-related Air Force Instructions (AFI), and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in order to respond to MTF issues, concerns and inquiries.
• Assist MTF SCMs and MTF CORs in understanding and identifying the appropriate FAR, DFARS, AFFARS, and contract-related AFIs, as required, to accurately draft and maintain pre- and post-award documentation.
• Minimum five (5) years of medical logistics experience in a hospital setting; to include related experience in medical contracts, requirements generation, acquisitions, life cycle management, acquisition support or purchasing and procurement of DoD services.
• Must possess knowledge of military medical services contracting.
• Must be self-directed and possess leadership, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently with no supervision.
• Must demonstrate the ability to meet perform identified tasks without further training, except for familiarization of policies and procedures that govern the Air Force Medical Service; motivate and mentor others through use of training and coaching skills; and communicate information on programs and activities, both orally and in writing, to diverse audiences.
• Must possess knowledge of government regulations, policies, procedures, and limitations within their scope of responsibilities.
• Must be able to coordinate with all management levels required by DoD policies or procedures.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.