|Title:||Management Analyst (Policy & Performance Mgmt.)|
|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Contract Scope: Provide administrative support services and monitoring the evaluation and performance life cycle of the civilian workforce. Assist in the processing and distribution of federal civilian awards, awards-related, and employee recognition correspondence, and documentation to include receipt, logging, processing, proofing, boarding, and quality control. Assist in the study of HR operations, programs and issues and identifies weaknesses or gaps in needed policy guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in providing technical advice and assistance throughout its various phases to include dissemination of policy for the preparation and submission of civilian evaluations for Agency employees.
• Assists in monitoring and establishing suspense dates, drafting and final preparation of evaluations.
• Provide assistance to customers on the use of electronic evaluations and support forms. Assists in managing the civilian rating schemes for all civilian personnel to include General Schedule GS-15 and below and senior executive-level personnel.
• Assist in developing training content for all phases of the performance management life cycle.
• Assist in developing standard operating procedures in performance management processes.
• Advise, recommend, and implement changes to processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Ensure award recommendation is entered into the awards database for tracking and monitoring.
• Query the database and develops reports to assist in the management of the awards program.
• Answer and resolve questions regarding the criteria for awards, level of awards, and content of awards.
• Advise whether awards are technically sufficient, and forward to the appropriate approval authority.
• Review all award recommendations for administrative accuracy and completeness.
• Ensure quality control of each award.
• Collect, compile, and analyze annual statistical data on the number and type of approved decorations; and
• Assess trends and anticipates surges; provide pertinent data to the awards manager and leadership as required.
• Contribute and participate in work groups to explore policy issues;
• Recommend additions or revisions to policy guidance to meet the needs of the Agency’s HR operations;
• Formulate and staff proposals for issuance of new policy or revision of existing policies;
• Contribute to policy guidance such as advisory memoranda, regulations, and legislative proposals for Agency-wide application and dissemination;
• Contribute to writing, publishing, and updating other guidelines for operation of HR programs such as business process maps, brochures and handbooks, training materials, and Internet-based information media. Coordinates drafts with stakeholders; and
• Coordinate resolution of conflicts in opinion and integrates perspectives of various stakeholders into final policy issuance.
• Provide administrative support in the planning, coordination, development and implementation of local HR policies and special programs (include but not limited to organizational transfer functions, VERA/VSIP, etc).
• Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of experience. Or Master's degree plus 1 year of experience. Or no degree plus 5 years of experience.
• PHR or SPHR
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.