- Develop interactive multimedia instruction for linguists throughout the military and federal government according to Army Interactive Multimedia Instruction standards found in TRADOC Regulation 350-70.
- Use internet protocols such as XML, PHP, HTML, CSS, and Section 508 requirements as well as software applications such as Photoshop and Adobe Audition to create language training.
- BA/BS in multimedia production or similar area.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Adobe Audition.
- Experience creating Section 508 conformant courseware.
- At least 5 years of paid experience developing Army interactive multimedia instruction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Occasional travel will be required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of instructional design.
- Understanding of copyright requirements in training products.
- Understanding the courseware development lifecycle.
- Experience with online content management systems
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.