|Title:||Visitor Management Specialist|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services seeks a Visitor Management Specialist who helps clients manage and Process Visit Access Requests (VAR) via Defense Information System for Security (DISS). DISS serves as the enterprise-wide solution for personnel security, suitability, and credentialing management for DoD military, civilian, and contractors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible entity for receiving and processing visitors and guests; Determine visitor’s need to enter the building, log visitors in, issue visitor badges, and notify hosts of visitor arrivals
- Maintain an up-to-date facility access list
- Issue badges (staff, temporary, or visitor) following the appropriate clearance level of the individual requiring access. Replaces lost or damaged badges.
- Assist with monitoring live CCTV systems, reviewing and documentation
- Response to emergencies, as needed, after hours of the facility
- Comply requests for supplies, equipment, and services, providing solutions for consideration
- Compose correspondence, use spreadsheets and databases.
- Assist with the management and operation of the IDS program
- Provide administrative support with research, development, and process improvements to the security Standard Operating Procedures for CUI and SCI spaces.
- Assist with the development and delivery of required training programs
- Assist in-processing of new employees.
- Perform day-to-day office duties in support of the security office.
- Answers telephone and electronic email queries for the status of visit requests
- Conducts record keeping, as required
- Perform open and close responsibilities, maintain documentation for required timeframes.
- Assist with ensuring visitors are not introducing any prohibited items (cell phones, Smartwatches, Fitbits, computers)
- Receive packages from outside agencies (UPS, Fed Ex, etc.) and distribute per facility standard...
- Minimum of an active interim Secret clearance.
- Eligibility for a Top Secret/ SCI clearance
- Monitoring a CCTV setup, and LENEL system experience
- Good verbal communication skills are required, and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- The candidate will be handling secure information, so prior knowledge of how this information should be handled and stored is required.
- Must have strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office suite and web-based applications will be a requirement
- Demonstrates abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of firm services; preparing concise, accurate documents
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a demonstrated ability to make complex concepts easy to understand
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: