|Title:||Physical Security Specialist II|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
Executive Protection Systems is seeking a physical security specialist to support our team working with the Drug Enforcement Agency's Office of Security Programs.
1. Responsible for employee verification and distribution of Personal Identification & Verification (PIV) cards for the USAccess Federal Identification program.
2. Performs support functions and assists in the planning, scheduling, and conducting of security activities, such as overseeing the issuance, accountability, and destruction of DEA building access cards for access to DEA Headquarters. Responsible for updating and maintaining databases and inventory control of building access cards; maintains appointment schedules and activates building access cards.
3. Serves as a point of contact for field divisions, key HQ components, Task Force Officers, Special Agents and DEA staff personnel requesting DEA Credentials. Ensures visual examination of all documentation, input of vital data & statistics and ensures all credentialing policies are applied in the issuance of all DEA identification.
4. Coordinates with managers from Headquarters and Field Offices requesting the issuance of DEA Identification credentials to include; Administrative & Core Series credentials for new employees, and replacement of lost/stolen/damaged credentials and the issuance of retired credentials.
5. Researches guidelines and identifies the general policies and procedures to identify solutions to issues. Assists with existing security procedures/policies and is able to respond to security related incidents involving access control issues.
6. Operates office equipment such as optical character readers (scanners), photocopiers, facsimiles, and personal computers. Must have previous experience with CCURE 9000 access control system or related experience.
7. Provides additional administrative duties to include but not limited to, assisting visitors/guests, conducting proper sign-in procedures, answering phones, distributing FedEx packages and other related security administrative duties as assigned.
1. 3-5 years of direct experience as a Physical Security Specialist, Security Clerk or Security Assistant.
2. High School diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
3. Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
4. Must have 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access). Access databases are used to input credential, access cards, and badging information.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.