|Title:||Program Manager (HVAC/Electrical)|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
- Assume overall responsibility as Program Manager for multiple contracts related to electrical and HVAC work.
- Develop schedule of values in Primavera and ensure uploading to Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Resident Management System (RMS).
- Assist in the installation and configuration of Primavera.
- Manage customer and subcontractor relationships.
- Represent company with customers; support new business development activities with partners.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job progress and budget.
- Schedule project activities and identify the most efficient means and methods.
- In-depth knowledge of estimating with the ability to read blueprints, specifications, and other related documents.
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Electrical and Mechanical Upgrade Projects including: Electrical Substations, Plant Control Systems, Excitation Systems, Governor Control Systems, SCADA, Chilled Water and DX Cooling Systems and Power Distribution Systems for 24/7/365 Facilities.
- Ability to maintain accurate as-built documentation and punch-lists.
- Experience using Primavera and uploading information to the USACE Resident Management System (RMS).
- Experience with construction projects, preferably some direct experience with HVAC/electrical projects.
- 25-50% travel required.
- USACE Safety or Quality Control certifications.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.