|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
This person will:
- Perform project management, planning, coordination, and oversight across multiple projects and sub-initiatives, as assigned
- Perform project performance analysis, status reporting, and risk identification and mitigation
- Coordinate activities between various entities within the Department's IT organization and business owners
- Provide direct support to Government Program/Project Managers to plan and execute IT projects that include web applications, database/middleware technologies and supporting infrastructures
- Develop program management plans, including but not limited to Project Schedules (IMS), Financial/Budget Management Plan, Quality Management Plan, Governance and Configuration Management Plan, Training Plan and Roadmap, Change Management Plan, and Risk Management Plan
- Develop or support development of briefings and meeting documentation, status reports, financial/budget analyses, annual budgets, program document library, and other applicable program documentation
- 10+ years of professional experience, including experience managing IT projects/initiatives in a DoD environment, including risk management and cost/schedule/performance responsibility.
- Must have a strong background in software development lifecycles, including waterfall, traditional, and agile.
- Must have active SECRET clearance (an Interim Secret is acceptable).
- Must have strong communication skills in order to understand business requirements and translate to IT functionality, and work with multiple groups of stakeholders.
- Must have competent writing skills, and the ability to work independently in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Writing samples may be requested.
- Must have a Bachelor of Arts or Science from an accredited university or college.
- Some knowledge of or background in Foreign Military Sales is helpful.
- Experience in SharePoint.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.