|Title:||Storage and Virtualization Engineer|
|Company:||Western Door Federal, LLC|
Western Door Federal is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
- Create and maintain an on-premises cloud, software defined data center infrastructure for with the appropriate SAN, network, or local storage configurations, using both OEM and third-party tools that include virtual storage tools and services
- Design, deployment, testing, certification, patching, addressing interoperability issues of all VMware components to include the hypervisor, vSphere, NSX, realize Suite
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for all VMware & Storage environments
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with technical team to implement those fixes
- Design, implementation, and ongoing support of the on-premises cloud Infrastructure
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
- Significant hands-on experience with VMware, to include VMware ESXi 7+ and VMware NSX
- Strong understanding of Cisco UCS based Servers
- Experience creating, maintaining, and communicating complex information technology documentation
- A minimum of (5) years hands on VMware Data Center Virtualization experience
- A minimum of (5) years hands on NetApp Storage experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Current VMware VCP – DCV certification
- Current NetApp NCDA certification
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification
- Data Center Migration experience
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: