SNG has an immediate opening for a qualified Proposal Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cradle-to-grave proposal management; leads the proposal throughout the lifecycle from pre-RFP to final award.
- Position is primarily responsible for the design, development and delivery of compliant, customer-focused proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an RFP and create a compliance matrix.
- Manages the preparation and submittal of a variety of responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for a wide range of Government clients.
- Must be familiar with and have led 8(a)/Small Business Set-Aside, MAC/IDIQ, and Full and Open Proposal Efforts.
- In collaboration with the Capture Manager, leads the entire proposal development process, from kickoff to finished proposal copy, with primary focus on producing a compliant and persuasive document with tight deadlines.
- Ability to write proposal content (e.g. Executive Summary, Technical and Management Approach, Past Performance Descriptions).
- Assists in composing questions regarding solicitation requirements, submits questions, and distributes answers to the team.
- Coordinates, manages and incorporates teammate/subcontractor contributions.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and submitting compliant proposals resulting in a contract award.
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Significant educational exposure to English grammar and composition preferred.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years progressively responsible experience in proposal writing and coordination, preferably on 8(a) government related proposals.
- Proven ability to execute multiple proposals and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work outside normal work hours including weekends at short notice.
- Other duties as assigned – e.g. NDAs; writing/reviewing other policy, proposal, and management documents; supporting business development and attending client/team meetings as requested; etc.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Strong initiative with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience creating/editing proposal graphics with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.
- Trained in widely recognized proposal methods/practices (i.e. Shipley, etc)
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.