|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Company:||Western Door Federal, LLC|
Western Door Federal, LLC is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Western Door Federal, LLC is looking to hire a Program Manager to support our Federal client in San Antonio, TX. This position requires a Public Trust clearance. This position will be supporting/managing a team predominantly out of San Antonio, TX and a few positions working out of Falls Church, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Directly support a financial operations contractor team within the Defense Health Agency J8 Directorate over the next 5 years.
- Manage a team of 35 predominantly located in San Antonio, TX and a few positions working out of Falls Church, VA.
- Ensure the team delivers the following:
- Provide senior level analysis, reports, and recommendations on MTF and Market resource allocation and utilization.
- Synchronize reporting and training efforts between DCFM, and Business Integration Division related to web-based tools, reports, and data management.
- Complete special projects including business case analysis and research to address anomalies in financial data and performance.
- Demonstrate competencies outlined for Senior Financial Analyst and Junior Analysts.
- Active Public Trust clearance
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- 10 years of experience in federal financial management, management analysis and decision support working as a Financial Management Analyst in the area of budget programming, budget formulation, budget execution, data and management analysis and decision support.
- 7 years in MHS experience.
- 7 years of experience providing Programming, Planning, Budgeting, and Execution Management Support for large Organizations and Teams.
- 7 years of experience in relevant professional experience with proven experience managing appropriated funds and programs within the Defense Health Program (DHP).
- Excellent organizational, management, communications, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- 7 years financial management experience in the MHS, specifically in the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution of DHP appropriations.
- Either direct experience or management experience of GFEBS, DEAMS, DTS, RsBUX, MEPRS, M2, and other financial and data systems related to the Military Healthcare System.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: