|Title:||Senior Software Developer (PHP)|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
• Expert knowledge of industry best practices for software development and configuration management
• Experience in database development with MariaDB or MySQL (Galera cluster experience a plus)
• Experience with LDAP and/or Active Directory
• Experience with integrating application programming interfaces (API) from various vendors into web applications.
• Experience with Apache web server and TLS a plus
• Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), certificate authority management such as Microsoft Certificate Authority or OpenSSL, certificate distribution a plus
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.