|Title:||Subject Matter Expert - Chinese Language Instruction|
- Select source material to be used in interactive online language training for the following topics:
- Select images related to the topic of the text (ensure copyright clearance, add attribution to image, and use approved photo size).
- Translate text into English
- Record and edit audio.
- Create learning objectives.
- Draft design documents with practical exercises.
- Develop culture notes, teacher's notes, additional notes, and glossary for each learning object created.
- Work with multimedia designer to provide input and review of learning objects created.
- Sign off on all deliverables prior to delivery to the government.
- Coordinate with project manager.
- Be a native Chinese speaker (Mandarin).
- Possess a minimum of Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) proficiency of 3 or higher in the target language in all skill modalities (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
- At least five (5) years of experience in foreign language teaching in adult or military setting and two (2) years recent (within the last three years) experience in advanced foreign language curriculum development.
- Possess a minimum of ILR Level 3 or higher in English in all skill modalities.
- Possess professional and academic experience in online language learning, online curriculum development, and instructional design.
- Possess an expert level of knowledge and demonstrate expertise in applying the ILR Proficiency Skill Levels and Text Typography for online course development.
- Possess basic computer skills to include troubleshooting or fixing minor technical problems and applying basic Web searching skills (e.g., searching, connecting to Wi-Fi network) for development-related purposes.
- Basic skills with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Audition software.
- Understanding the courseware development lifecycle.
- Experience with online content management systems.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: