|Title:||Financial Systems Analyst|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is seeking a highly motivated Financial Systems Analyst to support our government client headquartered in Falls Church, VA. This position provides critical programmatic support to the U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) and its three stateside regional health commands. This position is located in San Antonio, TX.
The National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2017 directed the military departments to transfer the administration of military treatment facilities (MTF) to the Defense Health Agency (DHA). The intent of this legislation was to eliminate duplication of effort, maximize efficiencies, and reduce headquarters personnel. Congress directed these changes to streamline the delivery of the health benefit while enabling the military departments to focus on readiness.
This contract will provide subject matter expertise to fill gaps in MEDCOM enabling the command to analyze data, identify real-time recommendations to increase readiness, and enhance MEDCOM's overall mission capabilities.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Serves as a lead ensuring that a group of financial management professionals are working in concert with automated complex business practices within the time frame specified by the customer and that all of the requirements are met
- Present material before outside authorities for the client and/or prepare Program Managers for briefings and presentations
- Evaluate and recommend metrics such as activity/event based costing, and other financial management options
- Conduct complex business case analysis and detailed financial assessment of outsourcing requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with GFEBS and finance/accounting
- Demonstrated experience and ability to supervises a workstream of financial management professionals
- Demonstrated experience and ability to interpret and apply Federal financial regulations and accounting systems requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience with the Military Healthcare System, specifically U.S. Army Medical Command, is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely-held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.