|Title:||IT Property Custodian|
|Location:||Goodfellow AFB, TX|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is looking to hire an IT Property Custodian to support our Air Force client in Texas.
This position requires an active DOD TS/SCI clearance.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Be responsible for the accountability of all IT hardware and software assets assigned to their unit.
- Ensure IT hardware and software assets are inventoried according to the Information Technology (IT) Hardware Enterprise Inventory Plan defined in AFMAN 17-1203 Information Technology Asset Management.
- Perform out-of-cycle inventories as directed.
- Monitor the acquisition, storage, utilization, and disposition of IT property within assigned accountable area.
- Identify underutilized, impaired, or obsolete property and take appropriate actions to increase utilization or ensure disposition
- Develop physical inventory plans and procedures, schedule physical inventories, and assist in their completion
- Follow guidance or notify Equipment Custodian Officer (ECO) on all shipments (incoming and outgoing), transfers, donations, or turn-ins of excess assets
- Complete all required custodian account documentation
- Complete all required annual, refresher, and ancillary training
- Maintain 100% accountability of all assigned assets
- Maintain proper classification marking and regulated distance on all classified IT equipment
- Perform limited movement of furniture to access power or network wall jacks
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- 1 year of direct, relevant experience in the military or as a civilian or contractor
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Covid-19 Workplace Safety Policy
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: