|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
- Provide daily support to the government and contractor teams supporting a large DoD IT program as part of the Program Management Office (PMO).
- Support weekly meetings by scheduling meetings, managing attendees, preparing/distributing read-aheads, taking roll, facilitating meeting (with support from others), drafting meeting minutes.
- Work collaboratively with contractor team members on deliverables and work products needed by the program, including, but not limited to: PowerPoint presentations, communications messages, program plans and strategies, and memorandums.
- Work directly with various stakeholders to gain their input and concurrence on deliverables and work products.
- Need to be proactive in supporting other PMO support team members, including taking meeting minutes and providing overall administrative support.
- Demonstrate growth potential to take on increasing responsibilities for tasks as they arise.
- Work onsite daily from government location in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Must have active SECRET clearance (an Interim Secret is acceptable).
- 3+ years supporting federal government activities, preferably DoD.
- Must have strong writing skills, and the ability to work independently in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Some experience working in SharePoint is helpful.
- Must have a Bachelor of Arts or Science from an accredited university or college.
- 10+ years supporting DoD technology programs.
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti- discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.