|Title:||Tower Climber Technician|
|Location:||Cattaraugus Territory (Irving, NY)|
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) companies are the business arm of the Seneca Nation of Indians. SNG consists of a parent company, Seneca Holdings, LLC, and several subsidiary small businesses that participate in the SBA 8(a) program. SNG is dedicated to providing high-quality professional services to our government and private sector clients.
SNG has an immediate opening for a qualified Tower Climber Technician. Reports to Senior Vice President of Administration and Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complete troubleshooting and repairs for tower wireless sites across the assigned territory
- Will complete scopes of work assigned by the National Maintenance Manager, ensuring quality, timelines and safety
- On site responsibilities include: grounding; installation of antennas; antenna mounts, microwaves, coax lines, TMA's, RF jumpers, remote electrical down-tilts / Bias-T's, remote radio heads; fiber/DC Hybrid cables; sweep and PIM testing; site audits and maintenance tasks; troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance
- Responsible for ensuring safe work conditions and adhering to applicable safety programs
- Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers
- Previous training and/or 12-36 months experience climbing telecommunications towers preferred, transferable military jobs (radioman, comm techs, field radio personnel) strongly encouraged to apply
- Excellent safety record
- Must be willing to climb up to 200+ feet into the air on telecommunications antennas and have the ability to be COMTRAINed
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and MOPS
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends
- Able to work in varying weather conditions
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: