|Title:||Data Entry Clerk III|
|Location:||Ft. Worth, TX|
|Company:||Great Hill Solutions|
Great Hill Solutions is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Great Hill Solutions is seeking a Data Entry Clerk III ready to support a fast paced, dynamic DHHS program. The ideal candidate for this role must be comfortable working in an office setting and be a detail oriented, self-starter with outstanding typing/computer skills.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manually typing from data collected on paper records and may include pasting from PDF or other file formats into an electronic form and accurately ensuring appropriate required fields are entered
- Quality assurance duties include ensuring all fields and data are entered correctly in the requested format. This may include double checking data entry, identifying errors and reasons for errors as well as reporting data entry metrics such as and not limited data entry volume, errors and corrections, saving records in the requested naming convention, etc.
- Administrative duties such as receiving, filing, faxing, logging, and sorting documents that include medical and supporting documents records, paper medical records to be processed and entered include, but are not limited to,the following forms: I-693, Report data
- Manually entering Vaccination Record and SF 600, Chronological Record of Examination of Medical Medical Care
- High School Degree
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to operate a computer and enter/type data at a rate of at least 50 words per minute.
- Prior data entry experience preferred
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: