|Title:||EHR Clinical Workflow Analyst|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
In this role, you will:
- Identify opportunities for change management in workflow analysis using your comprehensive understanding of clinical workflows
- Provide current workflow assessments at sites, analyze to prepare, and deliver completed data collection/diagram artifacts
This position is remote but will require extensive travel within the region.
- Minimum three (3) years of Functional Area or Workflow Analyst experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Mastery of business process management disciplines, methodologies, and to optimize work and relationships between IT systems, customers, patients and leaders of various health care settings.
- Mastery of group facilitation, conflict management and team dynamics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey concept strategies for success outcomes
- Strong effective teaching, presentation, and organizational skills; ability to multi-task and make independent decisions while working in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite/Visio etc.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Seneca Nation Group offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Seneca Nation Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.