|Location:||Falls Church, VA|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
|Security Level:||Public Trust|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally-owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, Hubzone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support Defense Health Agency's Human Resource Division in Falls Church, VA. This position requires a Public Trust clearance. The ideal candidate will work well in a busy environment, display exceptional attention to detail, and exhibit superior customer service to all who visit, call, or correspond with the staff in the division.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist and facilitate the effective and efficient accomplishment of mission tasks, business functions/activities, and daily operations.
- Executive calendar management including sending calendar invites, de-conflicting commitments when necessary, arranging meeting locations, audio lines, other audiovisual support as required.
- Create basic documents such as executive summaries, meeting minutes, etc.
- Review, analyze, edit and ensure full coordination of documents for customer review and input and tracking of documents in the Agency document tracking system as directed.
- Assist with briefing preparations
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with records management and office management to include services and supplies, and greeting and referring customers to appropriate staff.
- Arrange for parking and visitor clearance and then escort visitors when they arrive if necessary
- Respond to queries from employees and managers in the form of correspondence, electronic mail, workbooks and/or presentations.
- Create, edit and format PowerPoint slides
- Coordinate with other senior leaders' support staff
- At least three years in an administrative position,
- Must have experience within the Department of Defense
- Experience with EXSUMs
- Experience with CATMS and/or TMT is a plus
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: