|Title:||Signal Support Systems Specialist|
|Company:||Executive Protection Systems, LLC|
|Security Level:||Top Secret|
Executive Protection Systems, LLC is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Executive Protection Systems, LLC is looking to hire a Signal Support Systems Specialist to support our government client in Lorton, VA. Upon hire, candidate will need to successfully complete the background/security suitability screening process. This position requires an active Top Secret security clearance, and SCI eligibility.
- Install commercial and custom software in support of DEA criminal investigations.
- Assist and support users at remote sites with questions relating to both commercial and custom applications developed by the DEA as they pertain to their specific requirements.
- Monitor deployed commercial and custom applications and services for performance and service issues.
- Install, configure, and support customized Microsoft server and workstation platforms for use at remote offices.
- Configure and deploy Cisco ASA 5505 security devices, Voice over IP (VoIP) devices servers and
other similar networking equipment at remote field offices.
- Provide accurate and concise information to users and other personnel-related to Internet protocols and the current use of those protocols, which provide the mechanisms for communications between devices, services, and users on the Internet.
- Provide basic data analysis tasks to assist users in identifying and deciphering raw data such as web post or bulk text.
- Assist in the testing and integration of software updates or new applications. Provide change requests for new requirements to software developers. Requests may come from users or from the computer support tech.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of network transportation issues.
- Create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using MS Office. Provide support to users in the use of these applications.
- Configure and monitor digital collection systems and software filters enabling specific protocol and/or other filtered internet data collections.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades to both local and deployed systems.
- Document task generation, progression and completion for tracking and reporting.
- Top Secret Clearance Level – able to obtain SCI clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar discipline or 4 years of experience may be substituted for education.
- A minimum 4 years of design and management of progressively more complex telecommunication and local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs) using similar software and hardware as those described in client task order requirements
- Background and knowledge in the SIGINT (Signal Intelligence) field
- 4+ years of experience as a SIGINT operator
- Certified (through an IC (Intelligence Community) agency and/or an IC recognized program) to target the following:
- GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, PTT, and Wi-Fi
- Willing and able to be certified as a Ground/Air SIGINT Operator and Instructor
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Willing and able to be an instructor – based on the needs of the unit
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: