|Title:||Inter/Intra Service Support Agreements Coordinator|
|Company:||Seneca Global Services, LLC|
Seneca Global Services is part of the Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies, which is focused on providing innovative solutions and exceptional services to the federal government. The SNG companies are Tribally owned Native American businesses that leverage the SBA 8(a) Business Development Program, HUBZone certifications and other small business contracting advantages to deliver positive results for our federal government customers.
The Seneca Nation Group companies offer competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family. We pride ourselves on our collaborative work environment and culture which embraces our mission of providing financial and non-financial benefits back to the members of the Seneca Nation.
Seneca Global Services is looking to hire an Acquisition and Financial Management Analyst to support our federal customer based in Falls Church, VA. This position is 100% remote, with the occasional travel to our customer's headquarters in Falls Church, VA.
Role and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supports the Inter/Intra Service Support Agreement (ISSA) Program, to include the Defense Regional Inter-service Support (DRIS), improving command operations through effective use of support services. Prepares reviews, negotiates, and analyzes all Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Memorandums of Agreement (MOA), and provides technical expertise, guidance, conducts initial reviews, and provides approval recommendations to the command.
- Plans, develops, and executes management analysis involving, research, evaluation, interpretation, operation of subordinate installations, encompassing surveys, organization, functional concerns, time measurement, analysis of workload, statistical sampling; inclusive of final presentation, recommendations based on the analysis of resources and workload data.
- Provides advice, guidance and assistance concerning the DRIS program to achieve program objectives, and accomplish assigned functions, collaborates with internal and external customers and potential providers to prepare formal documentation of services, determines if a Support Agreement (SA) is applicable, and provide the most effective and economical means of receiving services, evaluates proposed agreements for conformance to regulations, directives and guidance and identifies areas which may impact command policy, resources, procedures and operations.
- Active or Interim DOD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Experience working with Army contract requirements software, or SharePoint equivalent
- Experience working with the Service Contract Review Board
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement:
The Seneca Nation Group (SNG) family of companies is committed to building an inclusive work environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We recognize that an inclusive corporate culture improves how we support our customers and also improves the collective impact we can make in our communities.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Seneca Nation Group (SNG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information and/or predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status, veteran status, or other protected class status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. The Company also prohibits retaliation against any employee who exercises his or her rights under applicable anti-discrimination laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company does give hiring preference to Seneca or Native individuals. Veterans with expertise in these areas are highly encouraged to apply.
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policy:
SNG has implemented a COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy to comply with recently implemented U.S. government requirements. Our COVID-19 Workplace Safety policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated or receive an accommodation under the policy by the deadline defined in the requirements. Consistent with available guidance, SNG recognizes accommodations to the COVID vaccine requirements for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical reasons, including because the individual is pregnant or attempting to become pregnant. All accommodation requests must be submitted to the SNG Human Resources department. SNG will continue to monitor the guidance and update this policy as appropriate.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: